SOLD by Dan Smith, Brodie Rodgers & Shane Balmer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
*Open home cancelled Sat 23/1/16*
Reluctantly, the owners of 22 Mayfield Street are leaving the Village life behind and making the shift to Brisbane for work reasons, creating a wonderful opportunity for a smart buyer to secure a much-loved family home in one of Buderim's most sought-after streets.
Positioned on a level, fully fenced allotment measuring 827 square metres, the single level, brick home is solid as a rock and has been modernised inside and out, resulting in a very liveable and stylish home...
- Blue-chip location within an easy, flat walk of Buderim Village & school
- Abundant outdoor living space with 3 covered verandahs
- Large, level backyard with established landscaping - plenty of room for a pool
- Functional kitchen has 900mm stainless steel oven & gas cooktop, loads of storage & blends smoothly with a servery out to the rear deck - great for entertaining
- Bedroom 3 has separate entry via private courtyard - ideal as a guest/teenagers retreat or as a home office
- Driveway access to 3-bay shed at rear of home
With the sellers having made the tough decision to move on, the only thing left to find out is which fortunate purchasers will be the proud new owners of 22 Mayfield Street - will it be you?
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
827m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.