Timely Opportunity in One of Buderim's Most "In Demand" Streets
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This generous sized family home offers multiple living spaces, complemented by a huge rear deck overlooking the picturesque Tom Rickards park which runs along the back of the property; a truly gorgeous setting, and the shortest of walks into town.
Complete with four bedrooms (two of them master sized with ensuites), three bathrooms, three separate living areas, office, central kitchen, covered alfresco entertaining deck and double lock-up garage with side access to bring in a boat/caravan on a leafy 800 square metre block
with ample room for a pool; this is a solid family home offering comfortable and relaxed living.
Features include: Ceiling fans, timber floor in family room, well designed floor plan placing master suite on upper level promoting good separation of living, brick feature wall in formal lounge, and abundant storage.
The rear deck is 8 x 8 metres and is large enough to accommodate a substantial sized gathering with ease; an inviting place for those weekend BBQ's and special celebrations with family and friends; so private with a delightful parkland vista.
Located in a quiet street with no-through traffic, living here is not only convenient with town a two minute walk away, but also tranquil and peaceful. The rear parkland attracts a plethora of bird life, including pale headed rosella and lorikeets; and you can meander along a concrete path beside Martins Creek; an extremely pleasant walk passing ponds with lilies and ducks.
Long term owners are committed to sell and a result must be secured on or before auction day; this property provides exceptional value in a prime location that is always in demand.
Interest in this property will be high, ensure you are in a position to make the best offer.
- Generous, comfortable family home in prime position;
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas, office;
- Huge covered alfresco entertaining deck at rear;
- Master retreat on upper level great floor plan;
- DLUG + side access for boat/caravan on 800m2;
- Backs onto Tom Rickards parkland, enhancing privacy;
- Quiet street, no-through traffic, tightly held neighbourhood;
- Walk to town in minutes, extremely convenient location;
- Highly sought-after street, always in demand;
- Long term owners downsizing, MUST be sold!
- Double Garage
800m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.