Price Reduced by $20,000 - Vendor Wants a Quick Sale
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will just love living in this very private and tranquil oasis in one of the most beautiful parts of Buderim. This Ken Down architecturally renovated home has charming character and represents great value for money. Blurring the boundaries between indoors and out, this home embraces the spirit of entertaining.
Although only minutes from Buderim Village, it is in total harmony with the bushland/rainforest setting, but with all the amenities of urban living.
- 3 good sized bedrooms; all with French timber doors opening on to wrap around verandas
- Main bedroom is light filled & opens to the outdoors, creating a very restful & calming space
- Large walk-in wardrobe is sure to impress
- Resort style ensuite with luxury 2 person spa bath overlooking bushland & evoking a day spa feel
- Safe & neighbourly cul-de-sac
- Private & tranquil setting where nature is your neighbour
- Spacious open plan living with 2 separate living zones
- Recycled Australian hardwood timber floors
- Suit dual accommodation, home based business/treatment rooms
- Double garage with extra storage space for the handyman who can
- Extra large office space with separate entry
- Close to all public & private schools, transport & major shopping precincts
- Gas cooktop & instant and continuous hot water system
This home is truly inspiring and must be inspected to captivate the essence of this rainforest setting.
- Double Garage
804m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.