Modern, value packed family home you can afford!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're a smart Buderim home buyer that appreciates value for money - 230 Mons School Road should be sitting pretty at the top of your viewing list!
Positioned in a quiet, convenient pocket of Buderim within a short drive of the Village, schools and the Bruce Highway is this spacious four bedroom home, enjoying a flat block and a pleasant backdrop to bushland. With a well laid out, functional floor plan and plenty of room to move, this is the perfect option for couples or families wanting to make a quality entry into the Buderim marketplace without blowing their budget...
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Large 899m2 private allotment
- $480/wk rental appraisal - ready to be let straight away
- Bush Reserve as a backdrop - private & serene
- Great master suite with spacious walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Centrally located modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Covered patio & outdoor entertaining area that blends seamlessly with the dining area
- Double remote controlled lock-up garage
- In immaculate condition & ready for immediate occupation!
Our owners are moving overseas - the tickets have been booked and their instructions are very clear... We are selling ASAP!
Book your Inspection today or view at this weekends open home
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
899m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.