Loads Of Potential In A Prime Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This property will suit a range of savvy buyers, those who will retain it as is and then improve later, those who will renovate and extend or those who will build a new luxury dream home on prime land.
You will find an immaculate low set brick home positioned on one of Buderim's most sought-after cul-de-sacs. Built on a flat and rectangular allotment of approximately 1,153 square metres, the home is set back from the street providing plenty of privacy and loads of room for the kids to play.
Consider the features:
- Low set brick home
- North-East facing
- 2 sizable bedrooms + further Multi purpose rooms
- Spacious living & dining areas
- Hardwood timber floors throughout
- Potential for coastal views from a second level
- Established gardens & a functional shed for the handyman
- Quiet & leafy cul-de-sac
- Single lock-up garage + carport
- Walking distance to Buderim Village
Whatever your reason is to purchase 5 Guy Avenue, you simply can not lose when it comes to blue chip Buderim Real Estate like this!
- Double Garage
1,153m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.