Original Low Set Brick Cottage With Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Very occasionally all the fundamentals align, here at 28 Cottman Street is an original low set brick cottage on a level 810m2 of land in one of Buderim's best cul-de-sacs. The house is well built, has a good floor plan with no steps, spacious rooms and glorious views to Mountville and beyond. This is very desirable Buderim real estate and with an easy update, you will be rewarded with a blue chip Buderim home.
- 810m2 of level corner allotment
- Original low set brick cottage
- Buderim's rich red soil
- Stunning views to Blackall Range
- Brick shed & orchid shade house
- Level walk to Buderim Village & school
- Executors instruct sale by auction
- Single Garage
810m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.