Paid $690,000 - Now $629,000
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
At well below replacement cost, this huge 6 bdrm home looks like a small house from the road but just wait until you step inside... Representing exceptional value in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac on 1,696m2, this large family home offers more space than you could imagine and privacy has been a key factor in its design.
Enter through a detached four car garage, which protects the entry to the upper level of the home. Inside, your entry foyer leads you to the main living area of the home complete with polished timber floors and modern kitchen with granite benchtops and a servery that opens out to the large covered balcony perfect for outdoor entertaining with a rainforest backdrop. On this level you also have four large bedrooms (or 3 + study) including an ensuited master with its own private deck, guests' powder room, laundry and second bathroom to service the other bedrooms.
Downstairs are another two very large bedrooms, third bathroom and an undercover entertaining deck with separate access from the road making this area ideal for dual living, teenager's retreat or the extended family.
- Huge family home in a quiet, private setting on 1,696m2
- Easy dual living potential downstairs
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with polished timber floors
- Kitchen with granite benchtops and servery
- Large outdoor entertaining area with rainforest outlook
- Short drive to Buderim Village, 10mins to beaches
- Owner relocating overseas and will meet the market!
1,696m² / 0.42 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.