Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
So Much Potential on Approx. 15 Well-Located Acres…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled 200m off the road in complete privacy, this property is a retreat from the everyday world, yet just minutes from all amenities. A classic Queenslander sits proudly in the centre of a large, level cleared area with the promise of a fabulous lifestyle for its fortunate new owners...
- Character-filled home
- Affordable entry to a prime acreage location
- Verandahs front & rear, high ceilings, VJ's & timber floors
- Kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, Belling oven & gas cooktop
- Large barn style shed + insulated double garage (currently 1 car + home office space)
- 3 large water tanks, solar system
- Usable tracks in place to explore the property
- Surrounded by natural bushland with no neighbours in sight
- Located minutes from the Sunshine Coast University, quality schools, shopping & cafes at Sippy Downs or Buderim Village & Bruce Highway access
Motivated Vendor looking to sell at Auction on Saturday 10th March 2018
5.99 ha / 15 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.