Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Federation Style Family Home on Acreage
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Expansive lawn areas radiate from the north facing covered entertaining area and in-ground pool of this superbly built brick and tile, low-set family home. Located on a very private 4,017 square metres in Buderim's sought-after rural residential and educational golden triangle. The coast's best schools and Sunshine Coast University are just a short, easy drive away. After 20 years of enjoying such a wonderful home, the seller needs to downsize. Now is the opportunity for a new owner to stamp their own style on this quality acreage.
- Designed by award winning architects Down & Neylan
- Ideal northerly aspect with outlook over pool & undulating lawns and gardens
- 2.7m ceilings
- Spacious country style kitchen with granite benchtops & Smeg gas cooktop
- 3 living areas + purpose built study
- Luxurious ensuite with spa & private courtyard
- 2-way main bathroom
- Guest's powder room
- Dual hot water systems
- Wood fireplace
- Security screens
- 3-phase power
- Town water + rainwater tanks
4,017m² / 0.99 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.