Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry Level Acreage at Land Value
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Ready for you to put your own stamp, this rock solid, original brick home has been cherished by one family since it was built 48 years ago. Set on 1.5 acres (approx.) in a high demand area and with land sales locally exceeding $600k, this is the best value small acreage on the market!
- Massive potential to modernise & value-add
- Corner block of 6,382sqm., multiple access points
- Separate, fully self-contained granny flat
- Elevated position, nice outlook & breezes
- Abundant water with 5 rainwater tanks
- Further carport suitable for boats/caravans etc. + extra sheds
- 5.5kW solar system, back-up generator
- Conveniently located close to Sunshine Coast Grammar & other quality schools, Buderim & Forest Glen villages & the Bruce Highway
Be quick to take advantage of this genuinely rare opportunity to secure entry level small acreage in the Buderim area!
6,382m² / 1.58 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.