Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Great potential & views that you can afford…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're a discerning first home buyer, a keen renovator or an investor with a sharp eye on the market, then this gem is for you.
Every now and then a property arises that is going to be a gold mine in the future.. this is one of those properties. Entry Level Buying On Millionaires Row! With million dollar plus homes as neighbours, captivating north easterly views of the hinterland & coast and situated on one of the most sought after streets in Mons, you simply can not go past the potential to value add and set yourself up for the future!
Move straight in and enjoy this home's flexible layout, plan your dream renovation or alternatively, you could buy to rent out as an investment - the choice is yours!
The property features-
- Panoramic views to the northeast & colling breezes
- Four bedrooms & a study
- Timber floors and character features throughout
- Rumpus/multi purpose room downstairs
- Double carport underneath & ample under house storage
- Four timber decks in total for wonderful outdoor living
- Kitchen with dishwasher & large walk in pantry
- Wood heater, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Room for a pool or to further develop the backyard
- Just 5 min drive from Buderim Village, quality schooling & Bruce Highway
A change of circumstances for our sellers means they are genuine about achieving a sale promptly and will meet
the market - if you have vision and an eye for potential you must view this one!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.