You Can Have The Best Of Both Worlds!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The beautiful thing about 29 Telco Road is the ability to enjoy complete privacy and tranquility, yet only be a three minute drive from shopping and cafes, excellent schooling and the Highway. This really is a family sanctuary where you can relax and unwind, while the kids have a field day on 4.6 acres (approx) of prime land, where the hard work has already been done to create an enviable lifestyle ready for you to embrace!
Consider the features:
- Character filled two storey residence with separate living areas on each level
- Huge level lawn area including grass tennis court & loads of room for the kids to play
- In-ground pool adjoining the undercover entertaining area
- High raked ceilings, fireplace & country style kitchen - so much charm
- 5 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms in all + separate study
- The downstairs would make a great teenagers retreat or could convert to dual living if required
- Natural rainforest backdrop with a Wildlife Covenant to protect the flora & fauna
- Lush landscaping surrounding the home plus a fruit orchard
- A short drive to Buderim & Forest Glen villages, Sunshine Coast Grammar, Matthew Flinders & Montessori schools
- The Heritage Tramway walk is just moments away
You simply must inspect to appreciate the many attributes this property has to offer. Combine your inspection with a lazy drive around the surrounding area and the decision to reward yourself by securing 29 Telco Rd will be an easy one....
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1.87 ha / 4.62 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.