- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With stunning views up along the Maroochy River out towards Mount Ninderry and the Hinterland, this property boasts one of the most least known, yet beautiful aspects on the Sunshine Coast.
With so much warmth and character, this recently renovated and much-loved architect designed, three storey, very livable family home has a modern feel and style that will impress.
Positioned at the end of a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac, this stunning property is elevated and designed to capture year-round breezes.
Warm hardwood Australian timber floors throughout gives the home that earthy feel'. With an open plan design, the joined dining and living room areas have multiple access points to the outside timber decked alfresco area where you
can again take in the northerly views.
The master bedroom is separate from the other three bedrooms to assure that parents have their own time. It has a large walk in robe and stylish ensuite. The other three bedrooms are all a good size, all with views that make the most of the homes beautiful aspect. All three bedrooms adjoin the kids own retreat/playroom.
The modern kitchen has stone benchtops and quality Miele and Smeg kitchen appliances, and a large walk-in pantry - perfect for preparing those family meals.
The office/study is definitely a stress-free environment as it too enjoys the beautiful aspect.
The dual basin bathroom is stylish and tasteful; perfect for having a soak and relaxing at the end of a long day.
The large media room with separate secondfloor balcony has the potential to be used as an additional bedroom or office.
The modern laundry has direct access to 30sqm. undercover drycourt area.
The large double garage is oversized, is easy access with remote entry, has plenty of storage and a large work bench.
The pool area is absolutely gorgeous and will take your breath away. It will feel like you have your own tropical resort with saltwater and a heat pump to assure 29 degree year-round enjoyment, a Bali hut, natural stone features and exterior lighting - the perfect place to entertain guests or for the kids to play.
This is one of Maroochys premier properties; its envious aspect is unknown even to many locals and its central location, bordering North Buderim on the beautiful Sunshine Coast makes it close to everything.
Seriously, what more could you ask for?
- 3 storey architect designed to suit block & northern views
- Private master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in Wardrobe & separate access verandah area with stunning views & privacy
- Fully air conditioned throughout via 5 split reverse/inverter systems
- Large undercover alfresco areas facing north
- Great storage areas including storage fitted attic & robes
- Large well-planned & maintained block (1,117sqm.)
- Living room wood heater
- 5.75kW solar panels
- 11kW pool heat pump
- Top of line materials include travertine, stone benchtops & frameless glass showers
- Miele & Smeg kitchen appliances
- Grohe & Villeroy and Boch bathroom fittings
- Close to schools & public transport
- Large all new IGA just close by
- Impressive & unique northern vistas over the hinterland & the Maroochy River with to die for' sunsets!
1,117m² / 0.28 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.