Big on Buderim, Blue-Chip Street
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Golf Street, is considered by many to be one of the best residential locations on top of Buderim. The opportunity to acquire property within this area is rare, as local residents recognise the quality lifestyle that this premium precinct affords them. If position, views, design and quality are important to you then you must consider this exclusive opportunity.
This large, detached duplex has been designed to ensure the property takes maximum advantage of the coastal views, natural light and space along with excellent cross ventilation that this elevated position provides.
Downstairs has an open plan layout and incorporates the living and dining space that flows through to the outdoor covered patio space. Large floor tiles and the high ceilings add to the luxurious ambience of the home.
The gourmet kitchen incorporates a full suite of high quality SMEG stainless steel appliances, which are complemented by the stone benchtops and splash back plus the walk-in pantry with an abundance of storage.
Upstairs, exudes the same quality as downstairs and features a further living area that opens up to the balcony. Both the balcony and master bedroom provide beautiful coastal views looking towards Old Woman Island and beyond.
The master suite is spacious and incorporates a walk-in robe and large ensuite. The ensuite, and the main bathroom, have beautiful floor to ceiling tiles and a combination of ceramic fixtures and stone benchtops. The top level features two further bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and share a main bathroom.
Fully ducted air conditioning ensuring year-round comfort for the owners. Opportunities to secure brand new, high quality residences that offer a premium location and views are very rare indeed. I encourage you to contact me today to discuss how you can secure this remaining property.
- Brand new luxury, freestanding duxplex
- Prestige address
- Coastal views from upstairs living area & master bedroom
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Master suite with walk-in robe & floor to ceiling tiles in the ensuite
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Kitchen incorporates full suite of SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Two-pac cabinets, stone benches & plenty of storage
- High ceilings & large format floor tiles throughout entire downstairs
- Large open plan living/dining
- Tiled outdoor patio area, fully landscaped
- Quality fixtures & fittings to all areas
- Double garage with auto-door
- 2 minutes to Buderim Village, 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches, 75 minutes to Brisbane airport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.