Living Large at Montage
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for space, here it is. Situated in peace and quiet at the end of a cul-de-sac lies this large, well-appointed family home. A low-set home with the luxury of being surrounded by trees, this leafy pocket of Buderim has to tick most boxes.
Five bedrooms and three living areas provide endless options and that sense of space so oftenly sought-after. The floor plan is cleverly laid out with the master and one of the multiple living areas at the front of the home. Here you have your own space to unwind and relax whilst the kids can run between the spacious main living or the dedicated media/rumpus alongside the other bedrooms.
Newly renovated bathrooms means nothing needs to be touched and the home is ready to be enjoyed. Once you have lapped up everything the home has to offer, you will be surprised with what's outside. The completely fenced 1,427 square meters of lush green gardens are a luxury often left off the list. Complete with side access and access through the garage, you have plenty of space for the boat and caravan.
- 5 bedrooms with built-ins & master with ensuite
- Separate lounge, dining, family room, study
- Modern kitchen & bathrooms
- Double lock-up garage with rear roller door
- Security screens, ceiling fans & air conditioning
- High ceilings with a great layout
- Good sized, fully fenced backyard with garden shed
- Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Water tank & solar panels
- A separate elevated entertaining area
Whether the large home, large yard, quiet cul-de-sac, leafy location or beautifully presented home brings you to inspect, don't delay as we don't often have this much value available for this price.
1,427m² / 0.35 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.