Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
One of Buderim's Best Addresses Now Has Totally New Character
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This "as new" Architect designed home 'On Top' of Buderim has tons of character, ocean views and a stroll to the villages shops and restaurants.
Completed in November 2015, 18 Gilbert Street is the complete package for living in style on Buderim. The views are great and the neighbours are quiet with one of Buderim's most picturesque parks, Wirreanda next door. Beautiful Blackbutt timber floors are polished to perfection and tie in perfectly with the wide view verandahs for entertaining a large numbers of friends.
All of the main living can be done on the top storey to take advantage of the views. The main bedroom is here with a large walk-in robe and generous ensuite. This is directly off the main internal living which is huge and features a study, and is serviced by the new kitchen with the latest of appliances. Covered verandahs to the North and the East capture every breeze.
Downstairs, there is a large rumpus with kitchenette for guests and family with private access to covered timber decks for more entertaining or for more private times. Down the hallway are two more good sized bedrooms, all with robes and all serviced by a large bathroom with toilet. A good size laundry completes the picture of this floor. Attached is a large double garage with room for workshop as well as a large storage or hobby room under the home.
This is the ideal view home on Buderim for one family or two.
- New home built in Nov. 2015
- Large 3 bedroom home with study
- Built by Blinco & Designed by Chris Morrison of Morriarchi
- 2 bathrooms & 3 toilets
- Ideal for dual living or extended guest stay
- Laundry Shute makes life easier
- Spacious living areas flowing onto wide verandahs with magic ocean views
- Miele steam oven, convention oven, induction cooktop & dishwasher
- Huge garage & workshop areas
- Extensive lock-up storage for hobbies
- New gourmet kitchen with Smartstone benchtops & soft-close drawers
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Stones throw to shops, medical & bus
- Parking for caravans or boats
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
625m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.