Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ultimate Sub-Tropical Residence
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A home that optimises the Sunshine Coast's wonderful climate.
Utilizing floor-to-ceiling glass doors and louvres, soaring ceilings and cross-flow ventilation creating an exceptional feeling of space, volume, light and tranquility with an outlook over a stunning sub-tropical garden. Located on a very private 1,370 square metres in one of Buderim's beautiful tree-lined cul-de-sacs only 2,000 metres to the village.
Designed by acclaimed architect, Shane Thompson who has been recognised worldwide as a leader in innovative homes suited to our climate.
- "One of the most inspiring houses I've ever seen in Buderim" says marketing agent, Judy Wild
- Excellent separation between master bedroom & second & third bedrooms; perfect for guests or extended family members
- Purpose built study integrated into parents retreat
- Ideal as an "inspirational work-from-home" environment
- Garage with 6m work bench, huge storage & internal clothes line
- Built-in canoe or surf ski racks
- A timeless design in outstanding condition
1,370m² / 0.34 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.