Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Handcrafted Mountain Retreat
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
An open fireplace radiates the ambiance of a mountain chalet, cosy and romantic. Enjoying the privacy of an exclusive driveway behind a remote controlled security gate, this discrete location is in the heart of Buderim Village with your own private, direct access to Buderim Village Park.
It's an entertainers delight with extensive covered pool terrace, outdoor kitchen and a back drop of stunning views over the Sunshine Coast. A unique character filled home family and friends will never want to leave.
- Expansive verandahs offering uninterrupted coastal views & fresh sea breezes
- Master retreat showcases 2 basin ensuite, walk-in robe & ample space
- Quality appliances & finishes throughout, open fireplace, crime safe doors/windows
- Gas heating in living, ceiling fans throughout, wool carpet, antenna cabling to all rooms
- Fully fenced 1/4 acre parcel with a pebble stone pool, built-in BBQ, outdoor kitchen
- Sought-after on top' location close to cafes, elite schools & shopping precinct
- Multiple rain water tanks, extensive veggie garden & established fruit trees
- Private, secure property with intercom, electric swing gate & remote access
1,203m² / 0.3 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.