Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
On Top, Bring the Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Perfectly positioned on top of Buderim you will find this stunning family home with enough room to bring the family plus extras. Private, secure and spacious are the first words that come to mind when you walk up the private driveway and into this immaculate home.
Just a short stroll to the village, on top of Buderim and on 897 square metres of flat land, this home features a view to the ocean with an easterly aspect. The family can spread out in one of the living areas before all coming together in the well-appointed kitchen featuring stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Dine the night away in the exceptional entertainment area with saltwater pool alongside, proving a favourite place for the little ones all summer long.
As well as the formal living and rumpus room, you will find the lads carpeted room finished off with air conditioning that can be converted back to the fifth car garage if need be. Mum and Dad will love the fact that they have the master bedroom with N/E aspect to collect the winter sun right alongside a parents' retreat, 'his and hers' walk-in robes and sensational ensuite.
- 897sqm. of flat Buderim land
- Master bedroom with 'his & hers' wardrobes & ensuite with separate toilets
- Large bedrooms with BIR's & ceiling fans
- 502sqm. of living space, 395sqm. under roof
- 2 double automatic lock-up car garages & outside secure car park (5 car storage)
- Large rumpus room & home office
- Studio or 5th bedroom accessible from inside & outside
- Reverse cycle air conditioners throughout
- Mezzanine storage area & workshop, perfect for workshop or home gym
- In ground saltwater pool & backyard entertainment area
- Fully optioned kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Located in the centre of the Sunshine Coast on top of Buderim you have the convenience of everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer. 3 minutes to Buderim Village, 5 minutes to Mooloolaba Beach, Esplanade precinct and the new Maroochydore CBD. With the Sunshine Coast airport 10 minutes to the north and Brisbane airport 60 minutes to the south, the option to travel is all too convenient - not that you would want to!
We have vendors who are committed elsewhere so motivation is high. Call Nathan Nicholl to inspect today.
897m² / 0.22 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.