Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Charming Brick Cottage Top Of Buderim
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A spacious north facing deck is the perfect spot to admire ocean views north to Mount Coolum or just enjoy the warm winter sun and the cool summer sea breezes. The deck is an extension of the formal living room of this charming and compact home just the right size for empty nesters who love to entertain but don't want a big family home to tie them down.
The private garden is a rambling enchanted sanctuary that can be indulged or just left to nature to continue to work its charm.
- Ideal northerly aspect with ocean views
- Enjoying cool summer breezes & warm winter sun
- Solar hot water & air conditioning
- 2 light & airy living areas opening to deck and verandah
- Modern & well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops
- Level walk to shops & restaurants
- One level living, low maintenance brick & tile home in immaculate condition
- 814m2 lot with private & enchanting gardens featuring beautiful Queensland red cedar trees
- Opposite park reserve & White's lookout
- Affordable blue-chip location
814m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.