Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Excellence in Design that Won't Break the Bank
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A stunning, architecturally designed home with space for the large or extended family.
An innovative floor plan over two levels, with two master bedrooms both with ensuites and two spacious living areas both opening to large covered alfresco areas perfect for easy entertaining and privacy.
Clever use of glass and louvres gives a feeling of space and light, whilst taking advantage of views and a private bush setting that is so close to Buderim Village.
- Heated swimming pool
- Spacious rumpus room opening to lawn area
- Purpose built study/office or 5th bedroom
- Abundant natural light & cross flow ventilation
- Quality finishes throughout, featuring polished concrete & timber floors
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance garden & pool terrace
- Security screens to ground floor doors
- Split system air conditioners & wood heater
- Town water & reticulated rain water tanks
- Short walk to Buderim Village
- Best schools & Sunshine Coast University within 5 minutes drive
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
822m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.