Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Clean Dream in Killeen
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's neat and clean and set in one of Buderim's quietest cul-de-sacs, Killeen Close. The high ceilings create that light and open feel particularly when the main living areas, kitchen and master bedroom have that desired Eastern aspect.
Renovated just a few years ago, this is a home that you can move straight into and continue living the dream. Unwind with your favourite magazines on your own private deck attached to the master bedroom while the others in the house relax in front of the TV with reverse cycle air conditioning.
The central kitchen is perfectly positioned for the chef of the home to keep abreast of what's going on all the while relishing in the fact that all of the stainless steel appliances are near new.
The beautifully landscaped yards are extremely low maintenance with a state of the art reticulation system that has been set up to keep it looking good.
Committed elsewhere, it needs to sell, so be sure to inspect as this wont last long.
- Renovated 4 bedroom home in heart of popular Mountain Creek Primary school zone
- Stylish contemporary kitchen with top appliances, plenty of storage & bench space
- Master bedroom with generous ensuite bathroom, great built-in robe & private balcony
- Separate living area with air conditioning, designer ceiling fans & outlook to secure yard
- Fenced grassed yard for the kids & pets
- Quiet elevated cul-de-sac location with extra parking & sunny, Northern aspect
- Great "street appeal" with double auto garage, + handy side access/storage
- Ever popular location, just minutes to the beach, easy stroll to local shops & transport
727m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.