Breathtaking Views, Mountain Air & Abundant Greenery
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
These two and three bedroom apartments are ideally located overlooking the spectacular Sunshine Coast and are only a two minute stroll to the Buderim Village. The design emphasis is on open plan living that captures fantastic bush and sea views from all levels.
Generous in size with nearly 200sqm. and a versatile layout with two master bedrooms, each with ensuites, easy access from the garage and entry to the main living area. Lower level can be utilized as a private guest area with own bathroom, bedroom, living area and balcony.
Features include: stone benchtops, European appliances, quality fittings and fixtures, air conditioning/heating and fans throughout with modern, neutral tones; completing a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle with all the convenience of living in town.
Besides these modern apartments being located a two minute stroll to the Buderim CBD, supermarkets, a variety of shops, medical centres, restaurants, cafes and bars, they are only 10 minutes to amazing beaches, the Maroochydore business district, Sunshine Coast hospital, USC, and 15 minutes to Maroochy airport.
- Master bedroom with fully tiled, double ensuite & designer robes
- 2nd master bedroom with walk-in robe & fully tiled ensuite
- Open plan main living area with balcony adjacent to kitchen for entertaining
- A built in computer/study area in living
- Lower level can be utilized as a private guest area with own bathroom, bedroom, living area & balcony
- Air conditioning/heating throughout as well as fans
- Low Body Corporation fees
- 2 units will have an internal lift installed
Units 4 & 9 - $649,000 (single garage only).
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.