This property is available now.
A Place To Call Home 3 Minutes To Buderim Village
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Take a look at this large well thought out family home situated on a no through road a short drive to the village. Featuring spacious living areas, media room and full sized office this property has plenty to offer.
The first level features a tiled living area and second bedroom with en suite. This level also includes a large media/living room perfect for a teenagers retreat or home cinema. There is also a full size office located upstairs with access to the backyard.
Some of the other features of the property include -
* In ground pool with water feature and large covered timber deck
* In the School zones for Buderim state school, Mathew Flinders & Chancellor state college
* Fully fenced backyard for a small outside pet
* Air conditioning to the main upstairs living area
* Separate main bedroom with large walk in wardrobe, en suite and private balcony
* Covered veranda upstairs with stunning views to the coast
* All bedrooms feature wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Well appointed kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher
* Remote access double garage with single carport
* Workshop off the double garage
Property includes full garden and pool service
Property is water compliant - Tenant is to pay for water usage
Property includes a lounge and outdoor setting
Small outdoor pet considered on application
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.