This property will be available from April 23, 2018.
Spacious Entertainer in Quiet / Convenient Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on the high side of a private cul de sac. The expansive timber deck enjoys a Northerly aspect that flows seamlessly onto the open plan living area with polished timber floors. Short walk to Buderim Mountain School and Buderim village.
* Three bedrooms with wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with an ensuite
* Bright and airy kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Air conditioned living room
* Spacious multipurpose room that has the laundry area as well - can be used as a rumpus room or office or storage area
* Fenced easy care backyard with side access with storage shed
* Double carport under the deck
- ** Small outside pet will be considered
- ** Property is water compliant - tenant pays for water usage
- ** Property is available on 23 April
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see the instructions below depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
(1) Raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the 'book an inspection' button to register your details.
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the 'book an inspection time' or 'contact agent' button. If you're using a mobile phone or tablet, select the 'email agent' button.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Ray White Buderim
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.