This property will be available from May 4, 2018.
One For The Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The size of this home will surprise. Positioned on an elevated block in a private cul de sac. This double storey family home offers space and flexibility for an active family. Overlooking a parkland setting this family residence features -
* Fenced front yard for the little ones
* Open plan tiled living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Contemporary kitchen equipped with a gas cook top, dishwasher and double door fridge space
* From the kitchen there is a large dining area that leads you out to the balcony which is perfect for entertaining
* Master bedroom is air conditioned with an huge walk in wardrobe and access to the balcony. Ensuite has a spa bath and separate toilet and shower
* The second bathroom caters to the remaining three bedrooms, two of which have air conditioning
* Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* Nine foot ceilings create a sense of space and light on this level
- Third bathroom and toilet
- Huge laundry
- Multi purpose room with air conditioning - ideal fifth bedroom or your choice of an office, media or rumpus room
- Private under cover patio area,
- Potential for dual living or a home based office
- Side access for a boat or trailer, spacious workshop under house
- Rear access to parkland
- ** Regular lawn mowing and periodic garden service in included in the tenancy
- ** Property is water compliant - tenant to pay for water usage
- ** Prefer no pets
- ** Property is available for occupancy on 4 May 2018
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see the instructions below depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
(1) Raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the 'book an inspection' button to register your details.
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the 'book an inspection time' or 'contact agent' button. If you're using a mobile phone or tablet, select the 'email agent' button.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Hot Water
2 garage spaces
Ray White Buderim
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.