This property will be available from February 16, 2018.
Oh So Central!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This neat and tidy two level home sits on fenced flat block adjoining Buderim Mountain State School, only a short walk to Buderim Village, shops and cafes.
* Four spacious bedrooms
* Two bathrooms (upstairs and downstairs)
* Polished timber floors, good sized living area
* Large single garage with internal access and carport
* Tenant to pay for water usage
* Large fenced block, outside pet will be considered
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see the instructions below depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
(1) Raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the 'book an inspection' button to register your details.
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the 'book an inspection time' or 'contact agent' button. If you're using a mobile phone or tablet, select the 'email agent' button.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Ray White Buderim
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.