Ray White Buderim
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With stunning views up along the Maroochy River out towards Mount Ninderry and the Hinterland, this property boasts one of the most least known, yet beautiful aspects on the Sunshine Coast.
Positioned at the end of a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac, this stunning property is elevated and designed to capture year-round breezes.
The master bedroom is separate from the other three bedrooms to assure that parents have their own time. It has a large walk in robe and stylish ensuite. The other three bedrooms are all a good size, all with views that make the most of the homes beautiful aspect. All three bedrooms adjoin the kids own retreat/playroom.
The modern kitchen has stone benchtops and quality Miele and Smeg kitchen appliances, and a large walk-in pantry - perfect for preparing those family meals.The large media room with separate second floor balcony has the potential to be used as an additional bedroom or office.
The pool area is absolutely gorgeous and will take your breath away. It will feel like you have your own tropical resort, a Bali hut and natural stone features - the perfect place to entertain guests or for the kids to play. The rent will include a monthly pool service, the tenant will be responsible for the cost of chemicals.
Seriously, what more could you ask for?
- 3 storey architect designed to suit block & northern views
- Private master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in Wardrobe & separate access verandah area with stunning views & privacy
- Fully air conditioned throughout via 5 split reverse/inverter systems
- Large undercover alfresco areas facing north
- Great storage areas including storage fitted attic & robes
- Washing machine and dryer included in the tenancy
- Solar electricity
- Large well-planned & maintained block to be maintained by a gardener included in the rent price
- Quality kitchen appliances
- Close to schools & public transport, large all new IGA just close by
- Impressive & unique northern vistas over the hinterland & the Maroochy River with to die for' sunsets!
- A small pet will be considered upon application
- *note* the spa will not be included in the tenancy
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see the instructions below depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
(1) Raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the 'book an inspection' button to register your details.
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the 'book an inspection time' or 'contact agent' button. If you're using a mobile phone or tablet, select the 'email agent' button.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.