Ray White Buderim
Need Privacy & Space?
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A contemporary brick home built to raise a young family of 5 as well as indulge in a lifelong passion of car collection. Enjoy the peaceful lifestyle of acreage living with the convenience of a 10 minutes drive to Buderim/Sippy Downs or 15 minutes to the beach.
* Five bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with a well appointed ensuite complete with double vanities
* Well appointed media room
* Spacious open plan tiled living area
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Second bathroom with a separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Undercover entertainment area overlooking sparkling salt water pool
* Flat, secure and private yard area
* 4 x 7.5 x 16 shed with remote access (shed roller door is 2.7 m)
* Double lock up garage with remote access
* Horseshoe front driveway
* Lawn and pool service included in the tenancy Tenant to pay for pool chemicals
* Rainwater tank and bore water, 3 Wels Water rated - tenant to pay for water usage
* Outside pet on application
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
1. raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the grey 'Book an Inspection' button underneath the properties photos.
2. realestate.com.au - click the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button or 'Request an Inspection Time'
If you're using a mobile phone or tablet select the 'Email Agent' button.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.