For over two decades now, Lloyd Edwards has been an institution in Sunshine Coast Real Estate.
Known for his local knowledge, contacts and business acumen honed by over thirty years in various businesses on the coast, Lloyd can claim many record sales including the highest sale in Buderim residential history with the sale of 25 Millgrove Place, Buderim as well as price leading sales in other regions.
Lloyd's abilities have been recognised by any number of awards including Elite Performer and the Alan White club, marketing awards from the Sunshine Coast Daily and the Weekender. Lloyd is a former REIQ Sunshine Coast chairman and an REIQ member since 1997. In recent times, he has been the Real Estate Spokesperson for local ABC Radio on a Tuesday drive slot.
The skills needed to sell well are not limited to negotiation and people skills, which all the best Agents have, but where Lloyd excels is in his ability to see the lateral and the structure that makes both the Seller and the Buyer happy to commit and stay committed.
"We communicate with the Seller on the highest level so they can have total confidence in our advice", says Lloyd.
- 2017 - Top 10 sales People : Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2017 - $6 million in settled commission in their career
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2016 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2015 - 2016 Premier Member
- 2014 - 2015 Premier Member
- 2013 - Excellence in Print Media Sunshine Coast (APN)